This disclosure is made in accordance with Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003- Code concerning the protection of personal data. This disclosure is made for this site and not for other websites eventually consulted by the user through links. Disclosure’s presence in the page footer ensures the user that he’s inside Polk&Union’s srl website.
This disclosure is based on Recommendation n.2/2001, that European authorities for data protection, assembled in the Group established by Article 29 of Directive n.95/46/CE, adopted on 17 May 2001 in order to identify certain minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data. In particular, they have defined the procedures, the timing and the nature of information that treatment holders must provide users when they link up to web pages regardless of the aims of connection.
What are cookies?
The website uses session and monitoring cookies (Google Analytics) for the authentication and load balancing.
Session cookies allow one to manage the authentication to online services and restricted areas. The use of these cookies is restricted to the transmission of session identifiers necessary for the safe and efficient exploration of the website. (These cookies are not permanently stored on the user’s PC and they are removed by closing the browser). They also allow load balancing in order to optimize the website’s performances, reducing the loading time of pages.
By disabling these cookies, you will not be able to use part of the online services.
|Name of the Cookie||Duration|
Using the website you authorize the treatment of your personal data from Google for the above indicated conditions and purposes.
Under the outstanding service terms, Google, in the capacity of independent holder, will use this information in order to trace and examine the use of the website, to fill out reports of the website’s activities, for use by the site operators, and to provide other services related to the website’s activities, to ways of connection (mobile, pc, browser used, etc.), to search methods and the reaching of website pages. Google can also pass this information to third parties, where this is required by law or where third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not attach IP addresses to any other data possessed by Google.
Monitoring cookies can be disabled without any consequence on website browsing, using the opt-out Add-On provided by Google for the main browsers.
How to disable cookies
- Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Apple Safari:
To disable only Google Analytics cookies, use the opt-out Add on provided by Google for the main browsers. Even if the authorization to the use of third parties cookies is withdrawn, before this withdrawal cookies may have been stored on the user’s terminal. For technical reasons it’s not possible to delete these cookies, therefore the user will have to remove them through the “Delete navigation data” browser option.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails, messages or any other type of communication, directed to the contact details mentioned on the website, will involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address or any other personal data that will be used to answer to requests. It is ensured that this treatment will be informed by principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy as indicated in the Legislative Decree 196/03. Specific aggregated information will be progressively reported or displayed in the website pages prepared for particular on-demand services.
The data-processing holder
The data-processing holder is Polk&Union S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, Christian Fasulo.
If the user intends to oppose the data-processing for legitimate reasons, he’s obliged to notify it in writing to Polk&Union S.r.l., Via Novara 2, 00198 Rome.
Personal data is processed only for official purposes, through automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the goals for which the data has been collected.
Specific security measures have been observed in order to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses.
The rights of interested people
In accordance with Article n.7 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, the subject to which personal data is related, has the right to:
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data that concerns him, even if not yet registered , and their communication in an intelligible form.
He also has the right to obtain indication of:
- personal data’s origin;
- aims and ways of treatment;
- logic adopted in case of treatment done with the aid of electronic equipment;
- identification details of the holder, perpetrators and designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- individuals and categories of individuals to whom personal data can be communicated or who could be made party to them in the capacity of designated representative in the territory of the State, of person in charge or responsible for.
- the update, the rectification namely the integration of data, when required;
- the removal, the conversion in an anonymous form or the block of data processed that have infringed the rules of law, including those of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which data have been collected and subsequently processed;
- the certificate that operations, referred to in points a) and b), have been brought to attention, including as far as their content is concerned, of those to whom data has been communicated and widespread, with the exception of the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves an operation of means clearly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
to completely or partly oppose:
- for legitimate reasons personal data processing that concerns him, albeit relevant to the purpose of the research;
- to personal data processing that concerns him in order to send material for advertising or direct sale or for the realization of market research or for commercial communication.